We are hiring: italian/european patent attorneyBianchetti & Minoja
Bianchetti & Minoja is an intellectual property consultancy firm founded in 1976 by Prof. Giuseppe Bianchetti, and is today one of the most renowned Italian consultancy firms in the field of intellectual property, with a particular focus in the chemical, pharmaceutical and biotechnological sectors. Consequently the firm has reached and maintained the highest level of competence in its specific sectors of activity and is considered as a leading boutique in the chemical-pharmaceutical sector in Italy. We are a reliable company that adopts and promotes a transparent and ethical behaviour at all levels.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented Patent Attorney to join our Patent Team. The successful candidate will have:
- At least 3-5 year experience as Patent Attorney, in the chemical/pharmaceutical industry or (preferably) private practice;
- Degree in Chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry or equivalent;
- Qualification as Italian Patent Attorney and/or (at least partially) as European Patent Attorney is preferrable (the candidate is expected to prepare and sit the Italian and European Patent Examination);
- Fluency in Italian and English;
- Experience in on-line patent searching databases;
- Proficiency in computer applications and databases for patent data management.
What are the most important soft skills for the role?
- Positive attitude and an open mind willing to learn new technologies;
- Working collaboratively and pro-actively with the team;
- Good communication and relationship skills;
- Self-starter mentality with ability to proactively identify issues and propose solutions.
What will you be doing?
- Drafting, filing, prosecuting patent applications worldwide for domestic and foreign Clients, including chemical and pharma companies, research institutions, start-ups and universities.
- Support clients in all the IP aspects, providing for instance patentability, validity and freedom-to-operate opinions.
- Support clients in post-grant proceedings, including opposition and validity/infringement proceedings.
What will we offer to you?
- A dynamic and exciting, challenging and friendly work environment.
You can apply for this position by sending your CV to: email@example.com